Foreign citizens who want to apply to the Moldova State University are required to submit to the Admission Board digital and paper versions of the following documents:
2) Copy of the national identity document (national passport) valid for not less than one year from entry date on the territory of the Republic of Moldova. If dual citizenship, copies of both passports.
3) Сopy of the marriage certificate and its notarized translation into Romanian, Russian or English.
4) Copy of certificate of proficiency in the required language of studies. The minimum accepted level for applying to studies is B2, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
5) Сopy of a high-school diploma or its equivalent translated into Romanian, English or Russian, notarized and legalized in the manner established by the authorities of the country (Apostille – for member-states of the Hague Convention, for other countries – stamp of the Foreign Ministry of that country, with further legalization in the General Consular Directorate of the Republic of Moldova).
6) Declaration of own responsibility for the accuracy of the documents submitted.
7) 4 photos 3 x 4 cm and 4 photos 4 x 5 cm for.
8) Tutition fees ( Details here )
N.B. Documents specified in clauses 3), 4), 5) must be translated into Romanian, Russian or English and must be notarized in the manner established by the legal authorities of that country.
Copies of documents shall be submitted personally, by authorized persons or by e-mail to the International Student Service (email@example.com).